Monday, October 5, 2009

My new book!


My first book with Teacher Ideas Press is coming out December 2009! It is called, Abraham Lincoln and His Era: Using the American Memory Project to Teach with Primary Sources. It is the perfect springboard for incorporating primary source materials into the classroom. The book is organized around a series of primary sources from the Library of Congress website, specifically the American Memory Collection and Abraham Lincoln's era.

You can find it at: http://www.greenwood.com/catalog/A2238P.aspx
or do a search on Amazon.com for either me or the title of the book.

Previously I have done a WFH book but this is the first book that I have envisioned, created and sent to a publisher, on my own. I can't wait to see it in print!!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! It is great to see one's name in print.

    ReplyDelete