Monday, October 5, 2009

Magazine Markets for Children's Writers 2010


I just got my new copy of "Magazine Markets for Children's Writers 2010" today. I haven't had the chance to look at it in depth, but I can't wait to check it out. When I started writing I hit the magazine market first. I found success and then checked out educational book publishers (WFH) and focused on finding a publisher for my teacher resource book on primary sources. Now, I have had the awesome opportunity to work on some freelance WFH projects with some great educational publishers and I was successful in finding a publisher for my primary sources resource book. (which by the way comes out in December!!! http://www.greenwood.com/catalog/A2238P.aspx) So, I think I will send some submissions to some children's magazines this fall/winter. I just sent my author information off to Capstone Press, I am hopeful about that. I hope to hear from them in the future. I guess I will just keep my fingers crossed! In the meantime, here I come magazine market!!

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment